Simply put, VNA (Virtual Network Administrator) allows 24×7 monitoring of your server hardware and system software by our Network Engineers to resolve most issues before they are noticed by your users.
VNA is an intelligent management system that alerts our response team and allows us to see PRE failure warnings for your servers so we can resolve the issue before they cause downtime affecting your employee productivity and further protecting your data availability.
Management time is precious. VNA allows CFO’s to keep IT staffing under control and acts as another set of eyes on your critical systems:
- IT Departments in all organizations are understaffed—leading to the most basic operations being missed.
- Assumptions are made on the integrity of yours servers, backups and data protection every day.
- If your company data is important—who is responsible for backing it up? These small but critical responsibilities are sometimes forgotten. The result of this scenario is inevitable…a massive loss of data.
VNA provides a constant and comprehensive health assessment viewed in real time. Issues will be reported to our Network Engineering team as they happen and resolved most times before you know there was even a problem.
Network Magic has been protecting corporate data for 20 years. The evolution of our industry has been monumental. It’s our goal to make it easy for our customers to focus on their own business. Data loss, network integrity and system downtime all affect your bottom line. VNA significantly minimizes your risk.
- Managed Backup
- Proactive Support
- Real-Time Network Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery Services and Consulting
This solution is so effective that our customers see almost immediate results. A regularly maintained network means fewer failures, yielding higher productivity and savings on support costs for you. At the same time, your exposure to security risks is dramatically lessened, and frustration from unstable IT resources almost vanishes. We allow our customers to focus on their core business functions by taking the worry out of owning a computer network.
We want YOU to run your business
while we monitor your network to ensure its stability and security.